Starry, starry nights. Inspired by Hollywood glam, this richly styled dresser steals the show in a simply stunning way. The dresser's replicated walnut grain is enriched with a high-gloss black finish, made even more dramatic with chrome handles with faux crystals. Two felt-bottom six-compartment jewelry drawers with silver glitter finish fronts accentuate a clean-lined, contemporary aesthetic.
- Dresser only
- Made of engineered wood
- Replicated walnut grain with high-gloss black finish
- Silvertone glitter accent
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers plus 2 felt-lined 6-compartment jewelry drawers
- Chrome-tone hardware with faux crystals
- Includes tipover restraint device
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||63''W x 16''D x 37''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.